Interface Between any Email Client and Your Application
As developers we're always doing the same tasks over again, and one
task is often connecting to a desktop email application. So what happens
when you want to change your application to support a new email client,
or want to add new functionality?
Using the Mailbox SDK you can easily connect to any email client using just one
protocol, right from your desktop application.
Mailbox SDK allows you to build a wide variety of applications, and the SDK includes several examples written in C++, C# and Borland Delphi. Here are just a few of the possibilities:
- Create your own email-aware applications using any programming language
- Connect to Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird & Eudora from your application in a standard way
- Browse and backup emails from any mailbox file into a database or flat file format and restore emails to mailboxes
- Scan and search emails and attachments for custom text, and use in Google or Copernic desktop searches
- Create network email backup functionality for your office or local network using the SDK's powerful backup capabilities, and add in a restore feature so workers don't ever loose an important email
- Transfer mail to any application by accessing POP3 Servers
- View mail within your own application or use in CRM systems
- Transfer mail from one mail client to another, e.g. from Outlook to Outlook Express
- Convert email between formats, including .MSG and .EML.
- NEW: ActiveX interface which means it now can be used as a COM object.
- NEW: extracting contact information from Outlook, Outlook Express and Thunderbird.
- NEW: extracting account information - POP3, SMTP, IMAP servers addresses, ports, email addresses for - Outlook, Outlook Express, Livemail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird and Incredimail.
The Mailbox SDK works on Outlook Express versions 4.0, 4.01, 5.0, 5.01 SP1 & SP2, 5.5 and 6.0.
It also works for Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2003, XP, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97 Standard Edition, Thunderbird and Euroda.
Mailbox SDK runs on all Windows systems: 95/98/NT/2000/Me/XP/Vista.
- Our SDK includes full API documentation, references and demo applications
- Souce Code is available for purchase, written in Delphi 7.
- You may download the feature limited trial, and evaluate the software for as long as you need
- We offer a risk free 30 day money back guarantee
Sample Application Screenshots
The SDK comes with several sample applications, which you can re-use the
code from to make your coding tasks even quciker. Below are screenshots
from several of the Borland Delphi applicaitons.
Mailbox Backup Application
Mailbox Selection and Opening
Email conversion from .MSG to .EML
Mailbox and mail messages
A Real-Life Sample Application: Email Extractor
If you've taken a look at our Email Extractor
application and ever wanted to add some of the features that are in it to your
applications then you'll be happy to learn that you can. The Email Extractor
was created building on top of the Mailbox SDK. We encourage you to
Email Extractor and take a look at some of the powerful features.
NEW: You can now purchase the Email Extractor Source code as one of the
Mailbox-SDK purchase options.
If you have a project that you're working on that uses the Mailbox SDK,
or has email portions and requires custom development then we're happy to
help. Our team of developers are happy to work with you and your clients
to produce custom solutions in any technology that meet your business needs.
Feel free to get in contact and ask for a quote on a project, or simply to
discuss your ideas.