ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Data Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsData Extractor

Data Extractor iconExtract any data, including email addresses and URLs from your files and webpages.

Posted in the Data Extractor Forum.

How to Begin Data Extractor

Hi, Customer Service:

For beginner, Data Extractor is very difficult to begin, yet is expensive to use your service ($200-300). I am wondering whether you can create some examples and post them on your website or forum to help potential customers to understand and make an informative buying decision. I read all the forum discussion regarding your Data Extractor. The answers from the Customer Service usually are short and brief, seem to direct the customers to the $200 service option. I cann't say they are much helpful to the customers or your product marketing.
by John Young on Oct 31 2007 12:18am Reply

How to Begin Data Extractor

John,

Sorry if you found our customer service too breif. The Data Extractor actually comes with some built in rules that you can start working from, including how to extract images and links. As every website is different, and the Data Extractor is very flexible the rules can really vary a lot. The rules from our consuting service take a trained developer many hours to write, which is why we charge a premium. If you're working on a rule we're happy to point you in the right direction, we do this regularly for our customers.
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 31 2007 10:38am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login