ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Fast WhoIs

Message Thread

For WindowsFast WhoIs

Fast WhoIs iconFind website contact names, addresses, phone numbers and emails in a matter of seconds.

Posted in the Fast WhoIs Forum.

Lookup Multiple IP Addresses

I have tried single IP addresses and they lookup just fine, but when I select a list of IP addresses I need to lookup, the glob together and whois won't run on it because it's treated as a single address.

Is there a way to have the application break them apart?  
by Brian Crumrine on Oct 11 2012 8:03pm Reply

Lookup Multiple IP Addresses

You should split them up so that each IP address is on it's own line. After you've split them, save them to a file. Then press the "Show Queue" button in the application window and in the pop-up that opens press the "Import Items" button and point to the file containing the IP addresses (each IP on it's own line). Then close the queue window and in the application window check the "Run Whois Query Every" check box. This will process all the IPs you have in the queue against the selected server or against all the servers (depending on which options you've selected).
by Constantin Florea on Oct 11 2012 9:37pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login