ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Data Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsData Extractor

Data Extractor iconExtract any data, including email addresses and URLs from your files and webpages.

Posted in the Data Extractor Forum.

Data Extractor 3.3 extract emails from excel file

I am trying to extract email addresses from an excel file. I would like to NOT extract duplicates, as there are many in the file. I must be doing something wrong because I think this should be an easy thing to do but it doesn't seem to work.
by Val Campbell on Jun 10 2013 10:58pm Reply

After extracting you could use the "Remove Duplicates" button from the "Extraction Results" tab (tab number 3).
by Constantin Florea on Jun 11 2013 11:01am Reply

I can't get the thing to extract anything! I see the data there in the Excel file. But when I run it, it won't extract. If I could get it to extract, I could run the duplicate elimination feature...... this is an excel file that did NOT come from EE.
by Val Campbell on Jun 11 2013 5:03pm Reply

I am sorry for the confusion. When you said Excel file I thought you actually meant a .CSV file. Data Extractor can extract anything from .CSV files but it cannot extract data from .XLS or .XLSX file because it does not understand the format. If you could export the contents of your Excel file as a .CSV file or as a text file then you could use Data Extractor to search in it. 
by Constantin Florea on Jun 11 2013 7:13pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login