ICONICO

Discussion Thread

SeaGreen

Message Thread

For WindowsSeaGreen

SeaGreen iconCreate Online Forms, Databases and Admin Modules with Zero Programming

Posted in the SeaGreen Forum.

Upgraded from PHP 4.7 to PHP 5.3.3

I am upgrading our server from PHP 4.7 to PHP 5.3.3.  This is setup on a test server with a domain of www2.hostname.com

My old site is www.hostname.com

When i try to access my form page I get the following error. 
MDB2 Error: connect failed
connect: [Error message: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)]
[Native code: 1045]
[Native message: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)]
I have gone into sea green and also created a new test form and everything loads fine, it says it is published.  When I publish I have to use the IP address rather then the IP name because of the weird url on the test server.  www2.hostname.com  Could this be the reason or is this something to do with SQL permissions on the new server.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jen
by Jennifer Hyde on Jan 6 2014 7:09pm Reply

Did you create the database on the new server? This might be one of the reasons why it's not working.

by Constantin Florea on Jan 7 2014 11:58am Reply

Thank you I figured it out.  Even though the data was migrated I had to go in and create a new user and make sure it matched in the .js file.

Thanks,
Jen
by Jen Hyde on Jan 7 2014 11:22pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login