ICONICO

Discussion Thread

HTML Text Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsHTML Text Extractor

HTML Text Extractor iconSimply extract HTML and Text from any webpage, even those that have been protected.

Posted in the HTML Text Extractor Forum.

Command Line execution

I have seen ur trial version, Can this tool be used by command line with settings passed by parameters and from the trial version the format of the table and image frame is not displaced in the converted text file ( can the table and image be parsed by placing the holder i.e. for ex. ------------ )

For ex: Below are three image frames in text file converted from HTML file. similarly place holders for table format too can this tool support this kind of support ??. If not can we customize from setting or will you customize this tools for me.   

..........................................................................                  
||                              | ||              ||              |  |                              
||                              | ||              ||              |  |              ........................................................................ 
by Rohit on Apr 16 2014 12:30pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login