ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Line Reader

Message Thread

For WindowsLine Reader

Line Reader iconTurn your mouse into a helper line, to easily guide your eyes while reading long documents.

Posted in the Line Reader Forum.

CONFIGURAR DISTANCIA VERTICAL

Hola:

Estoy usando el programa LineReader me parece un excelente programa pero me he encontrado con el problema de que no puedo configurar la distancia vertical entre el cursor del mouse y la linea de lectura.

Actualmente al estar usando LineReader y querer seleccionar determinado texto (como en el ejemplo) la linea se sobrepone y dificulta la lectura, ojala me puedan indicar la manera de configurar esta linea para poder subirla o bajarla con respecto al cursor del mouse, de antemano muchas gracias.
by Carl Dolc on Apr 25 2014 11:50pm Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written it down. At the moment you cannot set the distance between the main line and the mouse cursor. However you can do one of the following:
- use the "OPACITY" control in the "Line Reader" tab to modify the opacity of the main line so the line will still be visible but will not interfere with selecting the text (because you can see through it depending on the OPACITY level you've selected).
or
- use the Helper Line: Start the main line and then Stop the main line (very important to start and stop it) and then check the "USE HELPER LINE" check box from the "Line Reader" tab and then switch to the "Helper Line" tab and modify the "DISTANCE FROM MOUSE POINTER" track bar value by dragging it to the right or left. The Helper Line is always on top of the mouse cursors but this is a way to set a line (the Helper Line) at a chosen distance from the mouse cursor (even if that line is always on top).
by Constantin Florea on Apr 26 2014 12:21pm Reply

Muchas gracias por la información, aunque considero (a titulo personal) que si deberían de incluir esta función dentro del programa, creo que nos ayudaría mucho a los usuarios, esperemos pronto esta función en la próxima actualización....
by Carl Dolc on Apr 26 2014 5:11pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login