ICONICO

Discussion Thread

WebTools Pro

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerWebTools Pro

WebTools Pro iconUse the HTML developer's handy toolbox to run reports and analyze your HTML in a myriad of different ways.

Posted in the WebTools Pro Forum.

WebTools Pro WishList

Please consider adding support for the Maxthon browser. Basically, it uses IE for everything, but extends it with tabbing support and more "AD" defenses.

So, I was hoping that it's tabbing windows would be accessible without too much trouble.

Of course, tabs are coming with IE 7. (Don't know if you're supporting that yet).
by Stephan Hodges on Sep 9 2005 2:09pm Reply

WebTools Pro WishList

Stephan,

After looking through the Maxthon SDK I don't think that it supprts the type of connection used by WebTools Pro. I'm sorry but I don't think it's possible.

WE do intend to fully supportt the new IE7 browser. We do also currently support the MSN Toolbar with tabbed browsing.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 11 2005 10:41am Reply

WebTools Pro WishList

Since I don't know your connection needs, perhaps you could send off an email to Maxthon. Perhaps it's something rather trivial, such as exposing an API call, etc.?
by Stephan Hodges on Sep 13 2005 10:50am Reply

WebTools Pro WishList

I've sent them a message, I'll post again when I recieve a reply.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 13 2005 12:33pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login