ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Easy Read

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerEasy Read

Easy Read iconMagnify webpages as you browse the web to easily read anything.

Posted in the Easy Read Forum.

EasyReader

Will this software work o n FireFox ? or is it strickly IE dependant?

This tool would be exteremly useful for MD individuals if it supports other browsers then IE?

Thanks
by Randy Schwanke on Sep 27 2005 8:40am Reply

EasyReader

I'm sorry but EasyRead is Internet Explorer only. The reason being that the page zooming functions are only available to Internet Explorer, and Firefox does not support them. I know that Firefox's Text Size command will work in a similar way to zoom in on a page.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 27 2005 9:46am Reply

EasyReader

Thank you. It will still be very useful for my Mother who is loosing her sight. Just needed to know so I could get the right browser setup for her.

Randy
by Randy Schwanke on Sep 27 2005 10:49am Reply

EasyReader

You might want to try the freeware Opera browser http://www.opera.com/
It has zoom control in the menu and also by using keyboard + and - and retains magnification between pages and other sites.
by Peter on Oct 1 2005 4:20am Reply

EasyReader

tell Randy that Firefox works GREAT on increasing text size you can just keep clicking the increase text when looking at a web screen. Click View in menu bar and then text size and then increase not sure just how large it will go but it is wonderfuly simple.
Go for it..
by He on Feb 18 2006 10:45pm Reply

EasyReader

Easy Read works slightly differntly in that it zooms the images too, which is especially useful for those with poor vision. It's also handy for scaling pages too wide to print.
by Nico Westerdale on Feb 18 2006 11:17pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login