ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Line Reader

Message Thread

For WindowsLine Reader

Line Reader iconTurn your mouse into a helper line, to easily guide your eyes while reading long documents.

Posted in the Line Reader Forum.

Line 'snapping' feature?

Hi!

Just tried out the app and it seems very useful! (although he GUI is a cluttered, confusing mess, LOL).

I was thinking, it would be super helpful if the line reader had a 'snap' feature, where for example, if I have just the line feature active, and I move the cursor over a line of text, it would automatically snap the line below that line of text for me for an actual underscore effect. It would help reading immensely because it would snap line by line as I read rather than just sort of floating wherever I move the cursor, often covering the actual line.

I'm not a programmer so I don't know the logic behind the code, but I know for at least web pages that use CSS, there is often a line-height directive that could maybe be read by your program to know the exact height of each line to aid in knowing how to snap below the line?
by Kacey Armstrong on Oct 16 2017 10:46pm Reply

Line 'snapping' feature?

Thanks for your suggestion. I added it to the list of suggestions we have for this product. I am sorry but I do not know at the moment when this feature will be implemented and released in a new version.
by Constantin Florea on Oct 17 2017 7:58pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login