ICONICO

Discussion Thread

UniToolbox

Message Thread

Developer ComponentFor WindowsUniToolbox

UniToolbox iconThe leading control suite for Unicode development in Visual Basic.

Posted in the UniToolbox Forum.

how can i use the unitoolbox in half-width alphanumeric as my default in textbox

How to make a default in textbox a half-width alphanumeric character in vb6. is there somebody knows about these? how can i make it?

Thank you very much.
by joey on Mar 19 2009 8:00am Reply

how can i use the unitoolbox in half-width alphanumeric as my default in textbox

I'm not sure what you're asking here, are you asking that only half of the characters be shown?
by Nico Westerdale on Mar 19 2009 9:51am Reply

actually its like that i am looking for a control in properties of the form of unitoolbox to set to default half-width alphanumeric. this can be seen in japanese functions or words, im not sure of it, i dont know how to call it, but others say that its single byte and double byte.

ex.

Hiragana
Full-width katakana
Full-width alphanumeric
half-width katakana
half-width alphanumeric
Direct input.

These functions can be seen if you have installed a Global IME (japanese) for Microsoft XP.

But what im asking actually is how can i make a textbox to default in "HALF-WIDTH ALPHANUMERIC". is there a control in properties or anything that i can use to make all the input in textbox become like that.

I hope someone can help me.

thank you in advance.
by on Mar 19 2009 12:10pm Reply

Unfortunately this is not something that the UniText control supports at this time.
by Nico Westerdale on Mar 24 2009 10:21am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login