ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Line Reader

Message Thread

For WindowsLine Reader

Line Reader iconTurn your mouse into a helper line, to easily guide your eyes while reading long documents.

Posted in the Line Reader Forum.

position when horitzontal/vertical options don'tt work

Options for position when horitzontal/vertical options don't work even though I have "used extra features" enabled & color filtering & hi-lite both work.

I am using 64bit version of Windows Vista.

Regardless of whether I select above or below, the line stays above the cursor.

Regardless of whether I select right or left, the line stays to the right of the cursor.

The line width does change in the direction prescribed by the selection but my expecation is that the options allow me to move the position of the line relative to the cursor.
by m g on Aug 1 2009 12:06pm Reply

Sorry for your problems, have you tried a reinstall?
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 2 2009 2:38pm Reply

I've consulted with the developer and our recommendation is to try and switch the Line Reader width and height between themselves once again (without flipping the Line Reader) and then trying the Above/Bellow/Right/Left radio buttons. Also the Helper Line only listens to the Flip command (the Flip button) and is not affected by the Line Reader Extra Features tab (that's the way the Line Reader application was built).

We tested Line Reader on Windows Vista Ultimate X64 (real machine) and also on Windows XP SP3 (real machine) and the Line Reader application behaves correctly in what concerns the Line Reader position relative to the mouse cursor.

P.S. We removed your earlier post as it contained an email address, which we don't publish online.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 12 2009 7:02pm Reply

I was having the same problem with the line staying to the right.  I tried switching the line width as you suggested and it fixed the problem.  Thanks!
by Thomas Richards on Jan 4 2010 9:58am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login