ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Easy Login

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerEasy Login

Easy Login iconLog into your favorite websites using a single click of the mouse.

Posted in the Easy Login Forum.

IE 8

I have installed EasyLogin on my Windows 7 system that has IE 8 on. It is not working, when I click the EasyLogin key nothing happens. I have restarted my browser and my computer. Any idea why it's not working?

Thanks!
by Chris Gingerich on Nov 17 2009 3:05pm Reply

IE 8

Yes we've had trouble on IE8 and it may be due to the tabs, I suspect that it only works in the first tab
by Nico Westerdale on Nov 17 2009 3:28pm Reply

IE 8

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I thought that might be it also, I disabled tabbed browsing via a registry setting and still doesn't work. :-( I hope it can be fixed sometime. I liked using EasyLogin.

Thanks
by Chris Gingerich on Nov 17 2009 3:35pm Reply

IE 8

I just discovered EasyLogin and thought this would be a great tool to use to manage some of my more frequent sites. 

I'm running Windows 7 x64 with IE8 and when I click the EasyLogin icon the page form seems to flash or refresh, but I am not prompted to save the shortcut. 

Just wondering if this tool is being developed further to work with more modern browsers.

If the tool is being worked on still, I would like to recommend an enhancement.  It would be nice to specify which browser a link should work with.  As an example I have some sites that only work with IE and others that only work with FireFox.  It would be nice to have the ability to specify which browser the shortcut should open with.
by Mark MacLachlan on Jun 4 2010 10:15am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login