ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Magnifier

Message Thread

For WindowsMagnifier

Magnifier iconEasily zoom in on areas of your screen and work with every detail.

Posted in the Magnifier Forum.

Window size/position

Oops, did not see there was a separate section for Magnifier, please ignore/delete post in general section

Would you please consider extending Magnifier to remember its last used window size and position? Currently it always launches centered on screen with a tad too large, for my taste, viewport.

TYVMIA
by JarC on Aug 18 2006 6:06am Reply

Window size/position

That's a great idea, We'll try and get this done for the next version.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 18 2006 7:29am Reply

Window size/position

In Version 2.2 we've added this suggestion, it's ready to download now.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 12 2006 3:21pm Reply

Window size/position

Is the magnifier safe to use? If not, how do I remove it?
by Patty Jones on Nov 14 2006 1:02pm Reply

Window size/position

All our software is perfectly safe to use! We do not support adware or spyware of any kind and never will.
by Nico Westerdale on Nov 14 2006 1:05pm Reply

Window size/position

How do I delete the magnifier and where is it normally located? Thank You
by Carol Hanson on Dec 1 2007 3:25pm Reply

Window size/position

To uninstal please choose 'Uninstal Magnifier' from your Start menu under 'Magnifer' or chose the Magnifier under the Control Panel listed in 'Add or Remove Programs'.

If you do not see the magnifier listed there then you may be using an earlier version, in which case simply drag the application to your 'Recycle Bin' on your Desktop.
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 1 2007 5:01pm Reply

Window size/position

I wrote in earlier about deleting the magnifier and can't seem to figure it out. Is there a very SIMPLE way to tell me how? I am 70 so not real good on the computer. Thank you.
by Carol Hanson on Dec 1 2007 8:15pm Reply

Window size/position

Did you try and do this:

To uninstal please choose 'Uninstal Magnifier' from your Start menu under 'Magnifer' or chose the Magnifier under the Control Panel listed in 'Add or Remove Programs'.

If you do not see the magnifier listed there then you may be using an earlier version, in which case simply drag the application to your 'Recycle Bin' on your Desktop.

If you did what happened?
If you didn't then that's what yyou need to do.
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 2 2007 12:42am Reply

Window size/position

I have vista and there is NO magnifier under the start menu OR the add/removve programs to delete it.
by Carol Hanson on Dec 2 2007 1:14pm Reply

Window size/position

OK, then read the end of my message that says: "If you do not see the magnifier listed there then you may be using an earlier version, in which case simply drag the application to your 'Recycle Bin' on your Desktop. "
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 3 2007 8:50pm Reply

Window size/position

How do I remove my magnifier for good.
by Melissa Mailhiot on Dec 28 2007 4:42pm Reply

Window size/position

Did you read this thread? If so what happened when you followed the unistallation instructiuons?
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 28 2007 4:46pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login