Pixel Perfect Screen Ruler Measurement
The Screen Calipers are the unique on-screen measurement tool, that let you measure
anything on your computer screen with ultimate accuracy.
Calipers Version 4.0 now available, with semi transparent skins, PDF measurement, and 360° rotation.
Pixel Perfect Measurement
The Screen Calipers floats above any other application so you can
measure anything on your screen:
Go to Download Page
Purchase Screen Calipers for $29.50
Download extra skins
Please note: To upgrade to Version 4.0 simply download the software,
no other action is required.
- Web Designers: measure pixel perfect HTML layouts
- Graphic Designers: measure photos and illustrations
- Engineers: perfect for CAD, measure blueprints, plans and architectural drawings
- Education: teach students physics, biology or maths
- Medicine: measure x-rays or EKG, ECG printouts
- Industry: use with any manufacturing system
- Microscopy: connect your microscope and measure magnified items
- Cartography: use with any mapping software
- And more: there is no limit to the uses
Accurate And Simple To Use
Screen Calipers have a unique advantage over other on screen rulers due to
their unique shape. Pixel-perfect accuracy is ensured every time simply by
aligning the Screen Caliper's ruler points around an object. The Calipers can be
used with any program as they float over other applications allowing quick and
- You may download the feature limited trial, and evaluate the software for as long as you need to
- The Screen Calipers rotates through 360°
- The Screen Calipers cost only $29.50
- We offer a risk free 30 day money back guarantee
- Adobe Acrobat plug-in, measure PDFs as you zoom in and out
- Use our free Logger software to record multiple measurements
- Control the Calipers from any Application using the Calipers SDK
Get started measuring with with the Screen Calipers today, and when you're ready to
unlock all the professional features you can
purchase the Calipers
Find out all the professional features
custom measurement units and transparency settings that are available after purchasing.
Windows 98, 2000, Me, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows 10
Calipers have a fully 'skinnable' interface. This means that you may
download new skins
and change the user interface. From aesthetic to technical
you should find onscreen solution that suits your needs, we even have a
Screen Ruler Skin
Pictured on the right are three additional skins that come with the program.
The Ruler skin is a great straight-edge to have,
the Tall skin is useful for measuring large diagrams and photographs,
and the small skin is especially useful for detailed work or for smaller monitors.
If the Calipers won't measure exactly what you need it to then we're happy
to make a custom built Caliper
especially for your company.